When: JANUARY 5, 2019 @ 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Where: SAIT Aldred Centre Food Court
1301 16 Ave NW, Calgary, AB T2M 0L4
Who: Teams registered for this must have at least one adult mentor or coach that can sign for the Kit of Parts.
What To Bring:
- A cart or dolly to transport your kit to your vehicle.
- If picking up kits for other teams, copies of your surrogate forms.
- Bring Photo ID if you are picking up a kit.
|7:00 –7:45 AM||Arrive and Check-in – SAIT Aldred Centre|
|7:45 – 8:00 AM||Welcome and Announcements– Ice Breakers and Trivia|
|8:00– 8:30 AM||Opening Ceremony|
|8:30 – 9:15 AM||Broadcast: Live Webcast & Game Reveal|
|9:30 – 10:00 PM||Kit Release|
| 10:30 – 11:30 PM||Kit Inventory|
|11:30 – 12:00 PM||Team clean up and departure|
Kick Off Parking:
Parking is available at any public lot in the SAIT campus for $7/day. Information on parking is found here: https://www.sait.ca/about-sait/campus/transit-and-parking
- Make sure you have enough room in your vehicle for your passengers and your kit. Rookie teams can expect two large totes. They are heavy, so it’s recommended you have some form of dolly or cart ( or students with strong backs )
- Kits can only be signed for by an adult mentor or coach listed on the team roster or a designated surrogate.
Lunch is available from PIZZA 73 in the Aldred Centre
Craig Maynard Craig(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)frcwest.com
Nicholas McCurry Nick(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)frcwest.com
Dan Barrett Daniel.barrett(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)sait.ca